From $79 per adult (between 19 and 75 years old) + tax
10AM – Please arrive at 9.30AM
Ironwood Cider House -1425 Lakeshore Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake
Monday to Friday from spring to fall (April 15th – October 31st) any tours outside this date range needs to be made by appointment only, contact us to plan a winter tour.
All guests must be aged 19 and over
- Electric Bikes
- Helmets (mandatory)
- Friendly Local Guide(s)
What to bring
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen
Please travel light, our Ebikes don’t come with a basket to keep them more stable.
Friendly, local guide(s)
Good to Know
- Must have a good sense of balance.
- Must be comfortable riding a regular bike. Ebikes are heavier and faster than a regular bike.
- Must be comfortable riding an Ebike on paved roads and gravel.
- Must be comfortable riding in crowded areas.
- Must be comfortable riding at 25 to 30km/h.