From $139 per adult (between 19 and 75 years old) + tax
Based on 6 participants minimum for a 3h tour with 2 to 3 stops.
Between 10AM and 2PM depending on the tour.
Please be ready at least 20 min before the scheduled departure time.
Sunday to Friday from spring to fall (April 15th – October 31st) any tours outside this date range needs to be made by appointment only, contact us to plan a winter tour.
3 to 6 hours depending on your needs
All guests must be aged 19 and over
- Electric Bikes
- Helmets (mandatory)
- Friendly Local Guide(s)
- Entrance fees
- 3 to 4 wine or cider samples at each winery
- Alcohol free attractions available
- Picnic lunch or lunch at a local restaurant if required.
What to bring
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen
Please travel light, our Ebikes don’t come with a basket to keep them more stable.
Friendly, local guide(s)
Good to Know
- Must have a good sense of balance.
- Must be comfortable riding an Ebike on paved roads and gravel.
- Must be comfortable riding in crowded areas.
- Must be comfortable riding at 25 to 30km/h.